Tune!

Oct. 11th, 2005 10:28 am
pinkshifter: (Default)
[personal profile] pinkshifter
Does anyone have the Johnny Cash version of Hurt by NiN that they could email me please.

ta muchly

Date: 2005-10-11 12:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] invadergaz.livejournal.com
Well almost;
I think Bill's still got my copy of it :(

I'll try & get it back.

Date: 2005-10-11 12:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkshifter.livejournal.com
thank you muchly - you could probably throw it from there. Time for a post staff meeting nap methinks :)
(deleted comment)

Date: 2005-10-11 12:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkshifter.livejournal.com
woohoo :) email is pinkshifter@ hotmail.com thanks

now all I need is a working pc :)
(deleted comment)

Date: 2005-10-11 01:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkshifter.livejournal.com
that sounds cool - no probs - :)

Date: 2005-10-12 03:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shiftplusone.livejournal.com
If ya still need it i can email it to you later on today?

Got the vid too.

Date: 2005-10-12 08:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkshifter.livejournal.com
you are a star :) yes please :)

Date: 2005-10-12 11:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dagonet.livejournal.com
dagonet does curteously request that the mentioned covers be transmitted to him at your conveniece.

dagonet

Date: 2005-10-13 08:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pinkshifter.livejournal.com
will do when I have them :)

and when my home pc works again :)

Profile

pinkshifter: (Default)
pinkshifter

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
2122232425 2627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 08:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios